- Sharp Middle East FZE has identified the activities, products and services that we believe could have an impact on the environment, and established an Environmental Management System (EMS) that complies with ISO 14001:2004.
- The Management and Staff of Sharp Middle East FZE are fully committed to continually improving our EMS, and preventing pollution, and have set, and will monitor performance against, relevant environmental objectives.
- In addition, we are committed to complying with all relevant environmental laws and regulations, and other associated codes of practice. Our commitment and efforts towards the environment is a part of Sharp Corporation’s global environmental activities.
- This policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability, and is communicated to all members of staff through induction and general awareness training, in addition to being displayed in strategic locations throughout the company.
- SMEF is committed to continual improve and prevent the pollution, and to use the processes, practices, materials or products that avoid, reduce or control pollution, which may include recycling, treatment, process changes, control mechanisms, efficient use of resources and material substitution.
Ref: EMS Manual Issue No 7
Date: 1st July 2012